Best Telescope For astrophotography DSLR is today’s topic. So lets’s start. Astrophotography is one of the most popular aspects of modern astronomy. It is also one of the most time-consuming. Each photograph requires hours of data capture, and even more hours of data processing. However, with our expert help, you can hit the ground running with the right gear for the kind of astrophotography YOU want to do.
Whether it’s planetary imaging or deepsky, DSLR or CCD, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for to get the images you want to capture. The staff here at Cloud Break Optics are avid astrophotographers with years of experience in this field, and having an expert available to help will prevent you from spending unnecessary money and losing valuable time.
There are three main items necessary for good astrophotography: 1) A good, solid motor-driven tracking mount (preferably German Equatorial, but not necessary), 2) a telescope, and 3) a camera. There are also a handful of astrophotography accessories that will make imaging easier, but are not necessarily “required.”
Best Budget Telescope For Astro – Photography
- 6-Inch Refractor Optical Tube: Astroimagers who demand the highest possible contrast for planetary imaging and brighter deep-sky object viewing choose the Celestron Advanced VX 6-inch Refractor Telescope
- Advanced Computerized GoTo Mount: Celestron's Advanced VX Mount is integrated telescope support, alignment, and guiding system and was specifically designed to provide optimum imaging performance for smaller telescopes
- Motors: The Advanced VX improved motors offer more torque and can handle slight load imbalances with ease
- Design: An updated industrial design offers more rigidity, less flexure, and improved aesthetics. The new design allows viewing or imaging across the meridian without interference from the motors housings, so you can seamlessly image the best part of the night sky
- SkyAlign Function: Observers and astroimagers will be impressed by the seamless operation of the Celestron Advanced VX 6-inch Refractor Telescope's SkyAlign function. It makes computerized aligning of the telescope fast, easy, and accurate--simply point at any three bright objects in the sky and the telescope aligns itself