Nikon Aculon A211 10×42 Binoculars 10-power multicoated lenses and 42mm objectives fabricated with Nikon’s exclusive lead and arsenic free Eco-Glass. The BaK4 Porro prism systems within all ACULON A211 binoculars deliver a high quality image under a multitude of lighting conditions, making these binoculars effective from dawn till dusk. All together Nikon Aculon A211 10×42 Binoculars are a compact, high-quality, and cost effective choice. A triad of optical technology is integrated into the ACULON A211 binoculars. Aspherical eyepiece lenses aid in delivering a flat field of view, while lens multicoating enhances image brightness. The Nikon Eco-Glass ’ lenses deliver astonishing clarity and precision in a lighter-weight, lead and arsenic-free glass composition.Facilitates easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye-point and allows for comfortable viewing during extended periods of use.
|Nikon Aculon A211 10x42 Binoculars Black, full-size||$99.95 $86.95||View At Amazon|
The fast and smooth range of focus allows for quick viewing in addition to the ACULON A211 line’s comfortable and ergonomic design. Nikon Aculon A211 10×42 Binoculars binoculars are built to handle virtually any environment you can bring them into. No matter what the weather conditions may be, you will always have a sure, non-slip grip on your binoculars, making them one piece of equipment you can always count on to perform.
Key Of Features:
- ACULON A211 10×42 binoculars are designed to be as light as possible along with excellent ergonomics.
- Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups allow for comfortable viewing during extended periods of use.
- Made with A spherical Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses bright and clear images in most lighting conditions.
- The smooth central focus knob makes these binoculars simple to operate and easy to focus.
- A durable rubber-armored coating ensures a non-slip grip, even in wet conditions.